Aviation Director Jim Elwood is hosting tours of the airport to give the public a chance to see the existing facilities and learn about the options being considered for improvements as part of the 20-year Airport Master Plan Update.
The tours give participants insight into the day-to-day airport operations at the airport and provide access to areas they normally wouldn't see. Tour groups are small enough to allow participants to share thoughts and ask questions along the way.
Upcoming tour dates are as follows:
- Tuesday, June 26, 5-6:30pm
- Thursday, June 28, 3-4:30pm
- Wednesday, July 11, 2-3:30pm
- Monday, July 30, 2-3:30pm
- Wednesday, Aug 1, 9-10:30am